Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A couple 'after' pictures!





I've posted a few pics so you can see the comparison to the 'before' house pictures. I would take a few more photos, but we went a little crazy at a 'going-out-of-business' sale at a furniture store and therefore have a new couch, loveseat, dining room table and tv stand coming on Friday. So, I'll wait till then to take more!

For the fireplace, we tore out the old tile and put in the new slate tiles! In the breakfast nook, we put in new tile floors and Grandma Ann graciously donated her table! We also put in a new stove/microwave combo and Jon had the idea of a shelf for all of my cookbooks! Then, in our first extra bedroom we added wood floors (throughout most of the house) and painted. The last photo is of our guest bath with new tile, paint, and handles on the vanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)