Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We're gonna have a baaaaaaaaaaaby :)

Yep, it's true.  Whitney is going to be a big sister.  This is what she looked like when I was trying to chat with her about it.  I think she figures she's too old for this.  Anyway, here's the story...we had known for awhile we were ready to be a family of 4 (including Whit).   So one morning in January, we decided to see if it had finally happened and... 

I literally whipped open the bathroom door and jumped into bed and said "it's positive".  JW gave me a big hug and I got a little teary.  We were trying to wait to tell my parents till Valentine's Day, but if you know anything about me I'm not exactly 'good' with surprises.  We told them and our friends a few days later.  Everyone was just as excited as we were.  It'll be the 3rd grandchild for my parents. 

Right now, I'm 13 weeks along.  Still suffering a little from the whole morning sickness thing -- mostly just a nasty taste in my mouth...all the time.  On a brighter note, we've got a couple names picked out and YES we will definitely find out if it's a boy or a girl.  I'm simply not that patient :)  So that's our happy news in a world where things aren't so happy lately.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)