Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's Ok...

It's been a busy busy week.  Life is starting to get crazy.  
And Liza is getting closer and closer to making her arrival like a little more than 2 weeks.
Weeks.  Craziness.
So when I found this link up with Neely and Amber, I decided it fit this week.

So here goes...
IT'S OK...

...that I didn't make it into school today to work on my classroom.
...that I may snooze on the couch this afternoon.
...that I can't always get everything done that I want to at 8.5 months pregnant.
...to spend the morning snuggling with the Whit-bug.
....to be a little nervous about this whole labor and delivery thing :)
...to be overwhelmed with thoughts of what our little girl will be like.
...to look forward to relaxing this weekend.
....that I'm not quite ready to head back to school just yet.
...to remember that I'm a pretty lucky gal with an amazing husband, a baby who will be here soon, and a sweet puppy :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous picture! Congrats on your soon to be baby girl :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)