Monday, July 25, 2011

Nutella & Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip


Nutella.  Yummmmm.  By far one of my favorite foods.  I once grabbed a jar and some pretzels to make the hike from East Lansing to Petoskey.  I didn't realize till I had eaten quite a few handfuls of pretzels dipped in nutella that the pretzels were actually garlic flavored.  That's how good nutella is...or how quickly I consumed the pretzel/chocolate/hazelnut mixture.

So I was on pinterest today searching for…well, nothing really.  I rather enjoy going on pinterest and seeing what other people have ‘pinned’.  I usually come across delicious recipes.  Today was no exception. 

Meet nutella and Greek yogurt fruit dip.  In the words of Carrie Bradshaw, “hello lovah”.

And, it’s super-easy.

Mix 2 parts greek yogurt (I used French Vanilla flavor, but plain would work too) and 1 part nutella with a mixer.  I made a batch with 2 cups yogurt, 1 cup nutella.

Then after JW brewed beer, we sat with our bowl of nutella-yogurt goodness, some strawberries, and bananas and got after some eating.

When the fruit was gone, we didn’t stop eating the dip.  It’s that good.

I suggest making it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)