Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh loves!


Oh, hello Wednesday!


As always, I’m linking up with Jamie to share what I’m loving this week!

Here goes…
[1]
I’m loving that we finally got a break from the heat.

[2]
I’m loving our awesome CSA share and fresh veggies from our garden!




[3]
I’m loving that JW, my parents, and I had a great time at Evan and Jen’s wedding this past weekend.  It was at the Dodge House and it was beautiful!





[4]
I’m loving that Liza’s room is really starting to come together and after a shower this weekend!

Sweater that my mom crocheted!

Piggy bank that Cousin Ann painted!

[5]
I’m loving our amazing family and friends for being so gracious and hosting/attending showers for our precious baby girl!

[6]
And I’m loving JW and the Whit-bug (even if she is responsible for the drool marks on the outside of my new car)!

8 comments:

  1. That wedding looks amazing! The venue is stunning!

    Congrats on your baby girl! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding!! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fresh veggies! And you look great at the wedding :)

    {I'm hosting a giveaway until Friday! Love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are going to use cloth diapers? That's awesome. I want to do that when we have kids but it sounds kind of intimidating . Those vegetables look delish - anything home grown does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog!

    i'm a new follower! hopefully you can check out my blog and follow it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those veggies look DELICIOUS! And, I'm so glad the wedding was so much fun! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)