Friday, July 8, 2011

Oh this husband of mine...


Lately my husband has been continuing his craftiness!  He is such a talented woodworker and I love it!  I mean, what’s not to love when I can say to him “I want it like this but without that, plus this, and like this one” and he makes something so perfectly what I had envisioned!

Right now, he’s up to a few projects for Liza’s room, but here’s a few other things he’s been working on lately…








Want to see more?  Skip on over to his website or our Etsy shop
You can check out his cutting boards, chess sets, past works of tables, nightstands, and see some of his new ideas like wooden plaques that would be great for table numbers at a wedding or spelling out your little one’s name (that project is still to come).

Anyway, have a great weekend!  We're busy hanging out with these fine peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)