Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holy Christmas!


HOLY SNOW!!!  We were out for JW's Work Christmas Party last night and the snow/ice was just starting to fall as we rolled in late.  So when it was time for the Whit-bug to head outside this morning, we were surprised to find a good 4" on the ground.  But we can't complain, it just means that we'll get to bust out our snowshoes SOON!  Jackpot.

On a totally different note, did I mention yet that my husband builds endtables???  Because he does.  Last year for my mom's birthday, he made her nesting tables.  They're beautiful, mission-style end tables that make me drool.  Literally.  How this lovely man of mine does these things I have no idea. So naturally, when he made another table for a Christmas present (for someone who will remain unnamed...), I had to show it off to all of you.  So, here it is...
It's not stained yet, but will be before Santa's big day.
And a nice little shot in front of our lovely Christmas tree :)

Lastly, a close-up of the drawer.  This is JW's first attempt with a drawer.  I'd say he rocked it!
So, that's one the homemade gifts we made for Christmas (keep in mind, I use the term 'we' loosely...I mean I did pick out the knob).  What do you guys think about the endtable?  Want one yet? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)