Friday, April 8, 2011

I can't wait...

FOR SUMMER!  Or really, just some warmer weather.  It's been chilly up here.  I love reading the blogs of all those lovely ladies in the south, but I practically start drooling over their green grass and trees budding...not to mention sun dresses and no coats!  I mean, yesterday was supposed to be the best day this week at almost 50 degrees...and now it will probably snow.  Ok, not really, but we're just VERY ready for spring up here!

So today I'm daydreaming that it's a beautiful spring day and thinking about when it will officially be summer and our cottage will be open.  I've already decided I will be there pretty frequently as I'll be pretty preggo this summer!  Ready for this??

Cottage campfire!
Me &  JW
mmmmm...Shish kabobs...can't wait for our garden and the farm market down the road!
And I can't wait for these beauts to start popping up at the farm market!
Yep, this is my husband and the Whit bug in the kayak.  She LOVED it.  He didn't love it so much when I threw her water toy and she jumped out to swim after it ;)
This was the first weekend I ever brought Jon up north.  We'd only been dating for about a week and a half.  Then I introduced him to half my family.  Needless to say, he survived! :)
AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Happy Friday!   Enjoy the sunshine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)