Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello lover.


I can’t believe it’s already Wednesday!!  As usual, this week has flown by on me.  I blame it on summer school starting up again.  Anyway, it’s time to link up with Jamie and chit chat about what I’m loving this week.

[1]
Fresh produce from our CSA and how it helped me to make these ‘Farmer’s Market Lasagna Rolls’ last night for dinner.  Recipe on those later today!


[2]
The rain yesterday.  Our yard was looking pretty dry (seeing as we’d rather water our garden than our lawn).  I know our garden loved the rain too.

[3]
Liza’s room is getting closer!  Here’s a few sneak peaks on what we’ve been working on lately!
Bookshelf that JW made for our little one!

Picture that my cousin, Chelsey painted specifically for Liza's room :)

Bassinet for our baby girl.  This came from my Grandma and she had used it for her kids, grandkids and even great grandkids.  And YES I will take the stuffed animals and blankets out before I use it.


[4]
This little girl is kicking and moving like crazy!  Every once in awhile her little jabs here and there are a bit uncomfortable, but I know it means she’s getting bigger and stronger.

[5]
Of course, I’m loving my wonderful husband, JW.

…and the Whit-bug!
 What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love the blog!
    :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery photos looks so cute! Stopping by from WILW, it looks like we are both expecting new little ones soon! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)