Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Yay Wednesday!!

These past few weeks have been crazy thus the lack of blogging. I went from a super-reduced teaching position with no clear idea for the fall to a technology coach position. I'm so thankful to have this worked out before Liza makes her arrival. So now it's time to link up with Jamie for "what I'm loving Wednesday" because I certainly have a lot to love this week.

(1)
A J-O-B!!! I'm going to be the technology coach for our district! We just passed a millage this past spring for technology and I can't wait to work with our staff to help them implement technology I their classrooms!!

(2)
Fresh food and local food! Last night we had bruschetta burgers for dinner - so delicious! The beef was from Jon's sister's cow, tomatoes and basil from our CSA, and some organic mozzarella from our local co-op.

(3)
Celebrating the new job with our family last night. We had brownies, ice cream, and hot fudge at our house along with lots of giggles and play-time with the nephews!

(4)
My little sweet pea, Liza. We are less than a month away from her anticipated due date! The time has flown by and we're so excited to meet her!

(5)
Technology blogs and working in my classroom. Yes we are crazy in northern Michigan and don't start school till after Labor Day!

(6)
Our newly arrived Sparty Tervis Tumblers and using camelcamel.com to get them on sale.  Have you guys used camelcamel before?  You can set price alerts and wait to purchase your item when it's on super-sale.  These bad boys were normally $40 for a 4-pack and I got them for $23.95!!  I love that they don't sweat and help keep your cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot!

(7)
And of course I'm loving my amazing husband and our sweet pup! :)
JW caught this fish on Sunday night in the bay -- woohoo for fresh salmon!!!

1 comment:

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)