Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend {and life} Update

So I've been a little MIA lately.  
Here's what's to blame:

1.)  Finishing my Master's project.  It's got to be done soon and so life has revolved around lit reviews, reading sources, and typing up the final thing.
2.) We're trying to get Liza's room and the rest of the house finished up a few weeks before her arrival in case she decides to arrive early :)
3.)  I got an iPhone (thank you JW) and I'm having a little too much fun playing on that (as opposed to completing #1).
3.)  On weekends, we hang out here a lot.  I don't think it's hard to figure out why.


Anyway, expect some posts this week on the adjustable crib skirt I made for Liza's room and maybe even a reveal of her whole room (curtain fabric is in the wash and just needs to be hemmed now!).  Hope you all had a great weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)