Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I love it!

Today has been so busy that I almost forgot about What I'm Loving Wednesday!  But, I'm linking up with Jamie at this kind of love, so check out her page too :)

Here is what I'm loving this week:
 
[1] 
That on Sunday JW and I will celebrate our first wedding anniversary!  It feels like this year has flown by and I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and soon-to-be daddy!  On Monday, it will be three years from our first date...seen here :)





[2]
That we are more than halfway through our first session of summer-school.  Not that I don't enjoy hanging out with the kiddos, but I'm ready for some true summer down-time...and I need to get my Master's done!

[3]
That our CSA started this week.  We've been eating lots of greens and have some kale pasta on the menu for tonight!
[4]
I'm almost in my third trimester -- holy cow!  Now we're just anxious to meet this sweet baby girl of ours!

[5]
Pinterest.  Holy fun waste of time.  You thought facebook was good.  Pinterest is just that much better.  It's dangerous, I tell ya!

[6]
The Whit-bug.  Poor girl, she's had a rough week with all the thunderstorms we've had.

[7]
After a rainy, gray day the sun is shining and our garden is loving it!

What are you loving this Wednesday?

Like what you read?  Become a follower, please and thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You have some beautiful wedding pictures, and a cute blog! Hope you have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)