Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

HOLY RAIN BATMAN!  I don't remember the last time it rained so hard for as long as it did today.  But the good news?  Now that we're out of work, the sun in shining and there's a cool breeze blowing, which is a relief since it's been 90 up here the past few days...and in Northern Michigan most people don't have air conditioners.

Here's what I'm loving this week:
[one] 
Planters out on the deck -- these herbs are making me so happy and I can't wait to cook with them tonight!

[two]
Our garden - overcrowded a bit?  Probably.  Looking fantastic?  Yes.  Organic soil?  Yep, it's all composted and some old horse manure (who wants our extra veggies? jk). 
Radishes!

Peas!

Spinach!

Tomatoes!

Beans!

Summer Squash errr maybe Zucchini

Pumpkins!

Random potato...thank you composting.

[three]
That our good friends Ryan and Jessie are coming up this weekend.  And of course, they're bringing Whitney's boyfriend, Cubs.  It's great b/c Jess and I were partners in crime in college and now our husbands seem to be bff's too.  Maybe that's just because they both love fishing!
We all have a pretty good time together :)

[four]
We only have 1.5 more days of school left!!!!  YESSSSS.  Even though I'm teaching summer school, it's only Monday through Thursday and only from 8-12.  

[five]
As always, my husband, JW and our Whit-bug! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)