Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I love it.

It's that time again.  What I'm loving Wednesday...

[1]
That we got to spend a beautiful weekend at the lake...and we have another one lined up for this weekend.  Life at the cottage is WONDERFUL.

[2]
That our garden is giving us lots of fresh goodies and so are our friend's gardens, including rhubarb.  I made some AMAZING rhubarb bread yesterday.  I'll share that recipe tomorrow!


[3]
That our puppy (aka 11 year old black lab) is so sweet and funny.  Did I mention she thoroughly enjoys beer?


[4]
That JW and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary over the weekend -- nothing huge, just lots of relaxing and a nice dinner out. 

[5]
Baby Liza :)


[6]
That the 4th of July is coming up.  One of my favorite holidays in northern Michigan.
this was taken at our first fourth of july weekend together :)

[7]
And of course, my lovely two buddies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)