Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Maybe it's just me, but I love being able to write this blog about wonderful things going on.  It seems that so often we don't celebrate these events/people/days enough.  Here's what I'm loving this week:

[one]
That as I write this, Baby Liza is moving around in my belly!  It's so cool to feel little jabs here and there :)  Oh, and here's an updated pic of the belly bump.  Needless to say, I've popped.

[two]
We got to see SO many friends and much of Jon's family this past weekend.  We squeezed so much in, but it was worth it to get to see some of our Lansing area buddies!  And it was great to celebrate two graduations in one family!

[three]
That JW and I got to go to our first Tigers game together on Sunday.  We were especially thankful since it had gotten rained out on Saturday and there were tornado warnings on Sunday.  But, once the storm passed it was an awesome night for watching baseball and the Tigs beat the Bo-Sox!  We also had pretty awesome seats -- here's a few shots from where we were sitting!

Hello Boesch!
Oh hey Jhonny Peralta!
[four]
That we got to spend some time at the lake on Monday.  We knew we couldn't consider it a true Memorial Day weekend without some Burt Lake time. 


[five]
Jon's cousins came and spent a few nights with us.  They were kind enough to take me in once we sold our house in Okemos last year and it was great to spend time with them again!

[six]
The Whit-bug of course.  She was a swimming machine this weekend and was pretty tired Tuesday morning.  But she still loves to jump off the dock even as a 10-year-old pup!

[seven]
My hubs, JW.  He makes me smile.  He works so hard around the house to get things done for Liza and I.  He puts in 10.5 hours at work every day and still manages to come home in a good mood (well...most days).  He is my rockstar :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)