Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

It's kind of a gray Tuesday...and I'm feeling a bit under the weather, too.  But I've decided we definitely have lots to be thankful for lately, so here goes...

1~ A beautiful baby on the way - We really can't wait to meet our little Liza Ann :)
Yep, she's a thumb sucker and ankle crosser :)

 2~ A husband who goes out of his way to be sweet and cute - even if he does pick me a daffodil and put it in a Heineken bottle.

3~ A garden that's underway...pending no more huge frosts or any other crazy weather.
Yay for fresh veggies all summer long...hopefully!

4~ A sweet puppy who likes to snuggle with me in the morning once JW leaves for work.

5~ A whole container of cookie dough in our refrigerator.  Goodness our baby is going to love cookies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)