Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

My loves...

[1]
That my sweet nephew and Godson Braden turns 2 today!  Happy birthday Boo!

[2]
That we only have 15 full days of school left!  The kiddos are getting antsy and so is their teacher!

[3]
That we are spending some of the weekend at the cottage.  Opening weekend is the best.  It's more of a sign that summer is here/coming and lazy weekends, time with family, boating, swimming, lots of bon fires, and great food are just around the corner.

[4]
That I'm starting to get more energy back and can actually stay up till 9:30 or even 10.  Hello second trimester!  I finally feel a little more like my old self :)

[5]
As always, my amazing husband, Jon and the Whit-bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)