Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Despite the rain, it is a steamy 72 degrees here!  Some of you may not think that's a big deal, but we've only gotten to that temperature once this fall so it's exciting! 

Anyway, here's what I'm loving this Wednesday:

1) An amazing birthday yesterday and getting to spend time with my wonderful family and friends.

2) My husband. 

If you read yesterday's post you'd know that he got me a Canon Rebel XSI for my bday.  On top of that he leaves me a note like this every morning:
3) Hosting a baby shower this weekend.  My good buddy Natalie is due in June and we're so excited to get a bunch of girls together for good food, great company, and everything baby!

4) Lately we've been getting SO much done on our house.  JW has been a busy bee, but never complains when I can't haul rocks or paint (b/c of that whole preggo thing) and so I usually get the 'easy' jobs.  Here's a quick before of the front of our house.  Hopefully I'll have some amazing afters for you this weekend (pending the rain holds off a bit and some flowers start blooming)!

5) Liza is really starting to move in my belly.  Yesterday was the first day I felt something and it's continued to today.  It's amazing to have the connection now that we know 'it' is a 'she' and 'she' will be baby Liza :)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY kids!

2 comments:

  1. Your hubby is so sweet leaving you notes like that! and finding out the gender makes it so much more real, right?! Congrats on a little girl.. they are the best :)

    New follower, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the notes your husband leaves, too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments so keep 'em coming! :)